Betsy's Book Shop

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Inspired by my mom and grandfather,and their love of books and art...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pefection Clothes Drier




I couldn't resist this yard sale find the other day- I knew right away it was an antique,leaning against a table- waiting for attention. It is from the late 1800's and called the Perfection Clothes Drier-quite possibly useful in this economy and age of global warming!! It had that warm,rustic look of depth that wood pieces of the past have...
I cleaned it up- made sure it works... and voila!
I have seen it posted on ebay for twice as much and it has sold elsewhere in cyberspace for more. I listed it on etsy since I am now selling vintage items along with my books and art...check it out for more pics-

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26571526
(just sold, a buyer with fun and unique taste!)

No comments:

Post a Comment