Betsy's Book Shop

My photo
New Jersey, United States
Inspired by my mom and grandfather,and their love of books and art...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

KOKORO (click here for more info)

Ok, so I now have another venue for my pendants! Yay! You can check them out at KOKORO
(meaning heart,spirit,feeling-in Japanese)
in Maplewood~172 Maplewood Ave, NJ......
it is a wonderful shop (which also carries my beaded earrings and has carried my collages and prints over the years)...Susan the owner is lovely, as is all of the help she has there.
It is a shop loaded with talent and handmade goodies by local artists and those from all over the world. Great place for gifts or to treat yourself to something special, even if it is just that small journal, or set of notecards-or the bags and jewelry....believe me you won't be sorry you visited!

No comments:

Post a Comment